You may not realize that there is a technique to failure. For those of you who can not fail properly, just follow these simple steps and I personally guarantee you to be a total wash-out.
1. Know hype as your friend: Earn $10,000 per hour while drinking lemonade and getting a massage. Gotta go for that one. Itís a real bargain at $29.95.
2. Never research a program: For those who simply cannot accept hype as their buddy, fear not. Having no reliable information about a company works almost as well.
3. Never spend money: Hey, this is all free. If I wanted to make an investment, Iíd open a store on Main Street with a $6,000 lease payment every month, $50,000 in inventory, and shell out $10,000 every two weeks in payroll. Yep, thatís how Iíd do it. But I sure wonít spend $200 on an effective lead generator.
4. Do not take your business seriously: Who cares? Iíd rather be playing free cell.
5. Get as many site hits as humanly possible: Use every advertising source available. So what if BuckHunter103 visits my site on banning all firearms in the world. My hit counter is spinning!
6. Have no plan: Flailing blindly in the dark is sure to waste lots of time and leave you discouraged. A must for failing.
7. Work as little as possible: Work is the ultimate enemy of failure. Whereís that darn free cell bookmark?
8. Quit: If youíve followed my plan so far, and it still seems youíre on the verge of success, thereís only one thing left to do. QUIT!
Over 90% of internet business owners have followed this plan and failed miserably in just a few short days or weeks. Are you next?
Lynn rushed home after her boring work meeting. She had decided it was time to turn her dream into her reality. Today was the day! She wanted to build an online business all about.......
Earning real money and making a living on the net as a full-time work from home mum or dad are realistic goals that can be achieved. However, before you even consider starting an internet work.......
Everyday, there are hundreds of millions of people who wake up each day hating what they do for a living. Some of these dissatisfied workers are professionals, supervisors, service workers or administrators........
All material on this site is Copyright.